Wearing a face mask provides powerful protection against the spread of COVID-19, but they only work if we wear them correctly.
- Start by washing your hands or using hand sanitizer
- Use the mask straps, and cover your mouth and nose
- Keep your hands off your mask and face
- Before taking off your mask, wash or sanitize your hands, and pull it off using the straps
- Dispose of single-use masks or wash reusable masks
- Wash or sanitize your hands one more time
Watch the video for more helpful tips.